- Publisher: Apocryphile Press
What can Christianity learn from Shamanism? What can Shamanism learn from Christianity? The conversation starts here…
Daniel L. Prechtel is an Episcopal priest who studies and applies Core Shamanism alongside Christian prayer practices. John R. Mabry is a United Church of Christ pastor and seminary professor who uses Core Shamanism techniques in his prayer. Katrina Leathers is a Core Shamanism Practitioner and interfaith seminary dean. All three authors are spiritual directors. Together, they write about the intersection of these two great traditions, and the powerful spiritual gifts they bring.
Soul Journeys: Christian Spirituality and Shamanism as Pathways for Wholeness and Understanding introduces readers to Christian spirituality and Core Shamanism; and then draws on each author’s knowledge and personal experiences to show readers the importance and reality of the spiritual realm in our everyday lives.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- The similarities and differences between Core Shamanism and Christianity
- The universe of both traditions, including upper and lower worlds
- Christian spiritual practices for healing and discernment
- Core Shamanism’s healing methods and divination
- Helping spirits that provide healing, and guidance
- Unexpected resonances and breathtaking epiphanies
- Practical wisdom for our daily spiritual lives
Soul Journeys is a breath of fresh air, opening up new spiritual perspectives from ancient traditions. If you enjoy exploring the insights of other faiths, and then bringing those insights back to your own spiritual practice, you will love Soul Journeys.
Buy Soul Journeys today and begin your next spiritual adventure!