- Publisher: Apocryphile Press
- ISBN: 978-1-955821-87-2
Have you grown weary of yet another self-improvement program? Are you exhausted from seemingly endless spiritual seeking? Do you feel stalled, stuck…constipated?Listen up, your True Nature is calling!
Transformative coach Stephen Ladd invites you on a journey of (re)discovery unlike any you have traversed before.
Spiritual Constipation is a breath of fresh air in an often-musty genre. At times deeply profound, and other times profoundly sardonic, Stephen applies a blended salve of modern psychology and non-dual spirituality to a wide range of topics, from “The Art of Doing Nothing” to “The Spirituality of Naked Yoga,” from “Authentic Freedom” to “Fight Club.”
In this book, you’ll discover:
- How your mind works (psychology) + your True Nature (spirituality) = a “Psycho/Spiritual” Inner Wisdom GPS to guide you through life
- A refreshing alternative to the rigid, rule-based, deprivation-inducing “self-help” programs
- How to Calm the F*ck Down…and rest in peace (while still alive)
- The secret to being in a meditative state without meditating
- Why “trying harder” usually backfires, and the way of effortless effort
- Guided Meditations and Hypnosis Audio sessions (included)
- The punchline to the Cosmic Joke (it’s always nice to be in on the joke)
Spiritual Constipation is a wake-up call without an annoying alarm clock. If you are ready to look in a new direction and explore boundless possibilities, all the while laughing somewhat inappropriately, Stephen is your travel guide.
Come on in, the water’s fine! Buy Spiritual Constipation and get spiritually unblocked today!